Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2002 6:58:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/2/2002 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Thank you very much for the support Troy. We at 3Bucc LLP enjoyed a nice show at the BRC. Our products are currently sold thru Armalite, Brownells, DS arms and very shortly DPMS. We also have a new line of mounts for flashlights.

Just wanted to thank you for the support and a huge thanks to AR15.com for the show and support of our industry.

Brian Bucciarelli  3Bucc LLP
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 1:40:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2002 2:47:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a red, white and blue brass catcher of theirs at the BRC when everyone was tearing their booths down and they took the time to explain their product. They even installed it on my 9mm AR when I brought it to them. I haven't had a chance to go shooting with it yet...but it sure looks neat on the AR standing in the vault. I was very impressed with the 2 gentleman at the BRC and with their product! I hope to buy 1-2 more at the next BRC for some other rifles of mine. Great topic Troy, it was a pleasure to meet you and your brother at the BRC as well!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top