Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2002 3:27:20 PM EDT
I was at the range today and a fellow had a set of 1911 style grip panels mounted onto his Bushmaster. I asked him how he did it (me being ignorant of Ar15's). He told me he got them from Pierce(sp) in Fort Worth.
Anyone know where I can find these on the internet?
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 3:52:42 PM EDT
I'm not sure what retailers carry them, but here is Pearce's website...
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:04:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 4:08:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/1/2002 5:48:55 PM EDT
I have a 1911 style grip frame that was originally purchased for use on my spyder paintball gun.  I adapted this for use on my AR15 because I find the original A2 grip uncomfortable.  All I had to do was drill the hole for the safety spring.  I have a houge wrap-a-round grip on the frame which is just sweetly comfortable.  You could of course use any 1911 grips on it.

Top Top