Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2010 4:21:51 PM EDT
I posted this in the rimfire section but I got impatient

so I want another .22 to fill the role of pie plate plinker and possibly squirrel gun. I want this .22 to have iron sights as my other .22 rifle has a scope on it.

would this be a good buy?

I live very close to this store, have bought/traded a couple of guns, and they run a very nice shop.

Now I need you to help me with the price, please.

Is this accurate? (edit: i mean is the price accurate?)

Ruger 10/22 All Weather
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#1]
i have that gun but in blued version. it IS a darn nice gun! mine has a little 4x scope on it and is set for 50 yds. just a wipe down with an oily rag on the barrel after a days hike or shooting should be all thats needed.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 5:11:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know if you can find one but they used to sell a 22" SS bbl. hardwood stock version at Walmart.  I like that one or I would build one.
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 9:57:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Also have that very model.

Was very handy in the brush,boat and on the snogo.
Think i got mine for $200 because it had sat for so long on the wall it had a bunch of dust on it.

Changed it up a bit with a bull barrel and different stock.

Now i want another just like it for the wife.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have basically the same firearm, it is an older stainless 10/22 that I dropped into a ruger synthetic stock.  Handy little gun, keep in mind it still needs to be wiped down with a little oil and cleaned, it just rusts slower than a blued one would
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:35:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the same 10/22.

Got it about a year and a half ago for $249.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 10:57:22 AM EDT
[#6]
I picked up one for $189 last month.  The shop had a sale going on, but normal price was $230.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top