Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2006 2:50:22 PM EDT
i  have a rock river ar 15 with a low rise tactical carry handle i want 2 put a 4x 32 trijicon on it but not sure of which model to get  also not sure about the mount or if i will have to remove the front sight  any advice would be helpful   thank you
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:30:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Get rid of the carry handle first, then decide what the rifle will be doing. If you want more precision, go with the TA31F. If you want something more for CQB go with the TA31. The TA31A is a good combination of the two. There are other versions of the TA31F for support roles and I'm not a huge fan of the TA01 series but they are good as well. As far as mounts, I have the ARMS #19 single lever mount and have had no problems with it at all. The Larue mount is next on my list then the ARMS #19 dual levers.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 for getting rid of the carryhandle and going with the larue mount.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:03:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:25:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top