Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/11/2004 11:54:46 AM EDT
I have a red dot on my fixed handle upper and it seems too high to get good consistant grouping. I cant get my cheek high enough on the stock. but what i want to get is a magnafied scope and be able to use it consistantly. is there a scope that will mount directly to my carry handle? or do i have to use my sight rail mount and have the same problem?
if anyone has done this and has a pic id appreciate it
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 12:55:18 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 1:01:15 PM EDT
you got the same problem.
so buy a cheek piece. for 30-40
or a stripped upper for 75.00 and swap out.
Top Top