Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2003 6:08:17 AM EDT
I've got a GG&G vert foregrip and love it but come on, $50 for a $10 piece of plastic.  Has anyone out their found a place that sells these broomhandle grips for less?
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:29:30 AM EDT
[#1]
The AAC model is $25, very good quality, and transfers less heat due to its polymer construction.
[url]www.advanced-armament.com[/url]
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 11:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks man, I even have them on my favorites but forgot about them.  Thanks again.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
The CDNN grip is hollow and attaches via a hex nut at the top. Worth every penny of the $8.99 you pay for it. IOW it's a Chinese POS.

CDNN does, however, stock a better vertical grip at $19.99 - it's the delrin grip with the "pineapple" checkering that SOG Armory also carries. Not on CDNN's web site, but it's featured on page 77 of their current (dowloadable) catalog.

I've got the aluminum DPMS grip on my M4 (nice, but a little heavy) and the Advanced Armament plastic grip on my 9mm AR (comparable to the KAC, but a little thinner). Like 'em both for different reasons; the price on the AAC grip is certainly attractive.

I wouldn't pay $50 for a plastic grip, either.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top