Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2005 2:53:18 PM EDT
i am waiting for my colt le6921 (14.5 bbl).i was wondering is there any thing wrong with this rifle or should i go a diffrent way. i dont mind having to wait for the gun to come in, and then start the paper work  for the atf. anyone opion will be great.
oh, what does a colt green lable mean.
                       thanks
                       catfish
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:19:00 PM EDT
[#1]
The 6921 is identical to the 6920 except that it has the 14.5" barrel instead of the 16". Seeing as how everyone loves the 6920, you should be very pleased with the 6921.

What does a colt green lable mean?

www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/coltcolors.html
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks m4madness,
does this mean mine should be a blue lable.? and if so how would you know, through the seriel number?
       thanks agian
        steven
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#3]
What does the label have to do with anything?  You are getting a new weapon, and a fine one at that.

Labels counted during the AWB, but now they mean nothing except to collectors.
Link Posted: 8/20/2005 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#4]
does anyone know average time it takes for colt to get one out? i have been waiting for atleast a month for the dealer to get them in (le6921). and he say 3 monthes but now it should be 2. i know hurry up and wait. but it is hard to do.
            thanks
            catfish
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top