Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2015 12:37:40 AM EDT
I have never upgraded my trigger that being said I'm wondering would I be able to use a wolf extra power hammer spring on lets say an ALG, RRA 2 stage???
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure you can, but it will slightly increase the trigger pull weight because of the extra pressure of the heavier spring. I actually run JP light weight springs (yellow) with my RRA triggers with excellent results. Now to be completely honest I do NOT shoot steel case ammo which might result in a light primer strike with these lighter springs which the heavier spring you mention would cure I am sure.
Link Posted: 1/18/2015 1:55:58 AM EDT
[#2]
THANKS. Yes I am curious about it because its a 5.45 build shooting 7n6 ammo and ballistic advantage sent an extra power hammer spring with the barrel and I'm going to use it on a standard trigger for now but in case I want to upgrade I wasn't sure if it would work on those other manufacturers
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top