Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 1:58:40 PM EST
I just took out my new m4 for a test run today, everything worked fine although the positions on the tele stock were not strong enough to stand to the recoil. whenever I fired a shot, the stock would collapse into my shoulder (and the reciever would bang into my nose ). How do I fix this?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:22:40 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuantumPion:
I just took out my new m4 for a test run today, everything worked fine although the positions on the tele stock were not strong enough to stand to the recoil. whenever I fired a shot, the stock would collapse into my shoulder (and the reciever would bang into my nose ). How do I fix this?

Imagine if you had a scope........................... For some reason your locking detent isn't locking into one of the holes. Bad or no spring?? FUBAR build by manufacturer??
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:24:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By QuantumPion:

Now you know why it's called an "Assault Weapon".
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:32:42 PM EST
Just wondering whos the maker/were did you get the stock.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:35:18 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:39:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By SinistralRifleman:
The latch hardware on it might not be adjusted right.

You have to screw latch pin (7) clockwise 1/2 turn at a time while holding the latch pin's round nut (11). And before you can do that, you got to knock out the little roll pin (12).
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:46:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By Kisara:

The latch hardware on it might not be adjusted right.

www.boomspeed.com/kisara/CarStockDiagram.gif
You have to screw latch pin (7) clockwise 1/2 turn at a time while holding the latch pin's round nut (11). And before you can do that, you got to knock out the little roll pin (12).

Bunch o cheapie knock-off crap telestocks running around, that dont even have a pin.... so the adjustment lever gets out of... uh... adjustment.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:49:48 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:04:42 PM EST
I wanted to buy a stripped lower at a gun show, but everyone was sold out so I ended up getting a complete lower with a tele stock. I have a new BM 6-pos stock on the way but it is on back order I think. I just wanted to know how to fix it in the mean time. I will try messing with the locking nut or whatever, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:38:36 PM EST
how do you remove the roll pin?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:48:01 PM EST
Hammer and punch, tap it out and then its cake from there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:59:33 PM EST

locktite fixes everything!

I thought that was duct tape and bailing wire?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:13:39 PM EST
Duct tape and bailing wire is SOOOOOO 20th century.......
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:02:58 PM EST
Top Top