Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/14/2004 3:11:04 PM EDT
I spoke to J&T today the promissed me that they would ship out my kit today.  I have had a number or isues that they have resoveld with little hassel.  The only problem is that they havent charged my card yet.  Does that mean that they have not sent it out yet?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#1]
sometimes it takes time for the charge to appear on the record.  I wouldn't worry too much. JT are good people.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 5:51:38 AM EDT
[#2]
When I ordered my first kit from J&T 3 years ago I actually recieved it before they charged my credit card.  No joke, I was going to call them but it showed up a short time later.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 6:08:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
sometimes it takes time for the charge to appear on the record.  I wouldn't worry too much. JT are good people.

+1
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#4]
So...your "problem" is that they haven't charged your card yet?  
I have never ever seen anyone gripe about that before.  People always complain that their cards have been charged and the merchandise hasn't shipped yet or the dealer is out of stock.
Hello?

Reality Check
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 10:02:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So...your "problem" is that they haven't charged your card yet?  haveHello?

Reality Check

i wasnt woried about them not charging my card i was woried about them not shipping the product.  They told me they would charge the card before they shipped the kit.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I just ordered my kit today, how long did it take them to compleate yours?
BRM
P.S.  What'd you order?
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#7]
it has been over a week, I guess for some companies that is not a long time. The porblem that i have with them is that they said it was going out begining of this week, then it was wednesday, then it was thursday only because i think i got on their nervs.  I dont know, like i said they have all been nice but I think there is a major problem with comunication within the company.  I ordered a C.A.R 16" they said that there was the shortage of barrels, so i upgraded.  The kit should have been here today at three but it wasnt.  I tried to get a tracking number from J&T but no one at J&T was able to get me a tracking number when i called today at three thirty.  I got the, she left for the day and none of the people here no how to look that information up.   I am really disapointed with everything that has happend, I hear their kits are real good they better be or I wont be ordering from them again.  My advice to you is check up on them often till your kit gets shipped, oh yea and e-mails dont work I have been told.   good luck i will let every one know how the kit works and looks when it gets here, and if it didnt get here today because of the post office i will be getting a re-fund from USPS fro the shipping.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 2:37:33 PM EDT
[#8]
If you guys would look in the industries forums. Jesse has already explained what happened this past week.

Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:29:31 PM EDT
[#9]
well my kit came today.  Upper looks great lower went together with very few problems.  I had to sand down the bolt catch a little.  It had a dimple on one side so it wouldnt fit in the grove in the reciever.  Everything else went together real easy, took less than 30 minutes.  I am going to go test fire it tomorrow.  Ill let everyone know how it works.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 1:46:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I look forward to reading your report.
BTW, which kit did you purchase?
Link Posted: 10/16/2004 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#11]
the CAR 16. it really did go together super easy.  This was my first build and it took less than half an hour except for the bolt catch problem, to get the thing together.  The pivot pin was easy dont bother getting a tool i just used a pair of needle nose and a small screwdriver.  Anyway i am going shooting tomorrow morning so look back then.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]
went to the the range today. Only had time to put about 100 rounds through it.  Worked great, got it all tuned in and everything.  
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top