Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/17/2003 10:38:50 AM EDT
gentlemen:  of armalite, dpms, knights, etc.

have any of you considered a fixed 10 round magazine lower in 7.62 like the ones being offered by fab10(?).

i am certain that such a lower would be very well recieved here in the state of calif. by shooters looking for an accurate 7.62.  plus the sales of your 7.62 uppers would ballon tremendously.  

all i see at the range these days are m1a's.

thanks for your consideration.

steve
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 1:06:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 6:07:14 AM EDT
[#2]
DPMS has been pretty quick to bring out new products - maybe they are listening.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 5:37:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
gentlemen:  of armalite, dpms, knights, etc.

have any of you considered a fixed 10 round magazine lower in 7.62 like the ones being offered by fab10(?).

i am certain that such a lower would be very well recieved here in the state of calif.
steve
View Quote

Yes, well received, by most everyone except our liberal ass politicians who would immediately ban them.  Move out of the State, I did.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top