Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2010 6:17:29 PM EDT
who makes a rifle length gas system .308 barrel other than Fultan Armory, I plan on a high round count so dont really want to use Stainless,
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 9:53:05 AM EDT
[#1]
What's wrong with stainless for higher round counts? Just curious...

Daniel
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
What's wrong with stainless for higher round counts? Just curious...

Daniel

I once heard from the super ninja assassins that if it isnt chrome lined then its only good for like 500rnds and if its good enough for them then that is what I HAVE to have....
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#3]
...and why rifle length?
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 4:28:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
who makes a rifle length gas system .308 barrel other than Fultan Armory, I plan on a high round count so dont really want to use Stainless,

Accuracy Systems    -    $$$$ & usually long wait, but good stuff

762SASS    -   he gets factory Armalites in now and then; I've bought a couple from him; only has carbine in CM now though...
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top