Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2005 1:13:03 AM EDT
I bought a set of goggles from a meth head about a year ago.  Now i am doing so research on them.  I always assumed they were gen 1.  I have not looked or used anyone elses stuff for comparison.  They look exatly like the psv-5 right down to the formed green plastic box to keep them in.  The only difference is that mine have wrighting on he side that is not english.  I assume it is russian or something close to that.  Was there a version of goggles that look like the PSV-5 that were gen 1?  I will post some pics when my camera gets fixed.  I know without them identifying will be hard.  IF the PSV-5 is the only ones that look like that then that is what i have becouse there are dead on.  Thanks for the help!
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
i was finally able to take some pics.  Thanks for any help you can give me.  I was not able to get the writing in focus.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top