Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 8:49:58 PM EDT
Hey all, I'm new to the board and really enjoy reading the forums. I hope that maybe somebody would help. Im looking for a REPUTABLE  AR gunsmith around the ark, la, tex, miss, area.

Thx,

Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
there are quite a few.

check out the hometown forums
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
check out the hometown forums

Gulf States Forum
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Send it to ADCO! What's the difference in a state they are top notch.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:31:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I do some gunsmithing locally. Im here in Southeastern LA. If I can be of any assistance to you just IM me. I can pretty much do any AR work that you may need.

Link Posted: 1/9/2006 7:39:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Although the AR is basically a simple gun to screw together, most smiths do have their druthers on what "typw" of guns they prefer to wrok on... and therefore some are better than others at certain things. Maybe if you could expand on what you want done and what you intend to use it for you would narrow your search down to a better person to deal with?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top