Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2003 9:28:41 PM EDT

preban oly lower, arms #46 SIR.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 10:22:30 PM EDT
[#1]
inferno715,

Great start.  What else do you have in mind for your rifle?  Looks like a rear BUIS and vertical grip is in order.

About the sling, did you make the keeper bands yourself?  What are they made of, fabric or tape?
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:07:34 PM EDT
[#2]
i had a forward grip but it didn't fit the rail on the SIR.  i plan on getting the tango down grip and an ARMS#40 sight.

the sling is a 3point from Eagle Industries.  the keepers were on it..there was also another part to wrap around the handguards behind the front site and loop though the sling loop with velcro.  i used it that way with no problems but now i just use the loop on the SIR.

also coming (maybe as soon as this week) is the purchase of a supressor for it.  

*edit to add;  keepers are made of fabric..might be elastic.  you can get the sling through stubbygear for around $20-30, i can't remember.  

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top