Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2004 2:54:40 PM EDT
and it shoots beautifully !!!!!! and keep the tacpoint comments to yourself. http://www.pifiu.com/upload/uploads/112004/IM000994.JPG

...and one of my twins
http://www.pifiu.com/upload/uploads/112004/IM000984.JPG
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:18:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice weapons!

A couple of observations:

If your using the carry handle, move your sight down onto the gooseneck.  It'll give you a better / more consistant cheek weld, and let you co-witness your iron sights.

If your using the flat-top receiver, get yourself some type of riser for your tac-point.

You might want to try one of the B&T / AAC Aimpoint mounts for your HK copy, instead of the claw mount.  It will drop your sight down so you can get a good cheek weld.

Lots of fun.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:24:03 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the tip !!!
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:33:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:43:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Kewl.  

What mag block is that and what mags are you using?

VM-Hytech magazine block.  It uses un-modified UZI magazines.

But I could be mistaken.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 3:48:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
If you hit the mag release button, does that block drop out or does just the magazine fall free?

The mag release button on the gun releases the block.

The mag release button on the block releases the mag.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 4:09:29 PM EDT
[#7]
you dont use factory mag release. mag release on opposite side. vm-hytec block . its a tight fit, uzi factory mags. vector arms for 32 rnd 35.00 . tapco for 25 rnd 12.95 .. shoots flawless 300 rnds no jams. evryone should have one .my only problem with the tacpoint is i'm colorblind and on really sunny days i loose the dot same problem with aimpoint . not with acog reflex though .
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top