Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2005 5:24:08 PM EDT
who has them. whats the best deal.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:01:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Go look in the Equipment Exchange forum. There are a lot of dealers that have them. They're not hard to find.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for EE, I bought my Vltor & LMT buffer tubes there.

I hear around these boards that the CMT/ Stag Arms have high quality and good price.

I'll get one of that brand for my next build project.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 for Stag Ext. Receivers, they are the same as the colt ones
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:52:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a couple or three of the CMT / Stag stocks. I highly recommend them. A complete stock and tube setup will run you around $65 - $75 dollars. Slightly more if you want a heavy buffer.

Teknic
Eagle Firearms
and others.............
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:40:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 7:35:28 PM EDT
[#6]
grant i was going to get it but yuor sight said out of stock on the spr ee larue mount. wanted to place one order for everything. didnt work out that way .ended up getting it from larue direct. great to deal with . thanks for the heads up. placed an order with skd as they had some other items i was looking for. whats the price on the stag buffer tube?
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:42:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought a 6 position CMT/ Stag Arms complete stock from Eagle for $65.
It's mil-spec and looks great too.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:38:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:48:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Can anyone confirm if the CMT have any less rattle than RRA 6-pos stocks?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:14:06 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:50:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Can anyone confirm if the CMT have any less rattle than RRA 6-pos stocks?

I would say that they are pretty close. If you want less rattle get a SOPMOD, M93B or VLTOR.

C4

I say it will vary. I have two CMT buffer tubes and one Vltor. My stocks all rattle less on the CMT tubes then they do on my one Vltor tube.

Somebody posted some instructions on how to eliminate most\all of the rattle when using CAR or M4 stocks by heating then clamping the stock. Never done it myself but a few people claimed to have tried it with good results.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top