BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 4:59:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/20/2003 5:11:24 PM EDT by norman74]
from rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR0201ASY&storeid=1&image=bblcm.gif
"AR0211ASY  Chrome Moly Barrel Assembly, 16" Mid-Length, Post-Ban  $160.00"

that should be a crowned barrel right?

and the only thing they're doing chrome lined is they're "R4" barrels correct?  And those are not mid-length handguards but standard shorty right?

Does anyone make a chrome-lined midlength barrel that's crowned?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:35:13 PM EDT
Steve @ [url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO[/url] has what you are looking for: RRA chrome-lined, mid-length barrels but I'm not sure if they are crowned or not.  Drop him an email.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:32:35 PM EDT
Just out of curiosity, how do you know?  I don't see them listed on that website.  I hear people all the time talking about adco having stuff I don't see listed.  Is it a call & see kinda thing?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:32:23 PM EDT
I bought from ADCO before, just in quick conversations is sounds like some stuff is hit or miss and on the fly.  Apparently from what I get is that sometimes they get very limited quantities of a certain item and don't list it on their website.  Higher quantities of a certain stock is what they list.  That is just what I got from a very brief conversation......
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:46:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By norman74:
Just out of curiosity, how do you know?  I don't see them listed on that website.  I hear people all the time talking about adco having stuff I don't see listed.  Is it a call & see kinda thing?
View Quote

It's the second barrel down on the left: [url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/rockriver/rockriverbbls.cfm?page=rra[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:22:47 AM EDT
RRA's web-site only has the most commonly occuring part numbers listed.  Last time I was over there (last week), they did have some pre-ban mid-length chrome-lined barrels.  I got one last year when they had a few...had the brake permanently affixed and have a post-ban TASC rifle.  Easiest way to find outfor sure is to call them.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:28:41 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4arc:
Originally Posted By norman74:
View Quote

It's the second barrel down on the left: [url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/rockriver/rockriverbbls.cfm?page=rra[/url]
View Quote

thanks, I don't know why I didn't see it before.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:32:11 AM EDT
No problem.  If you get one let me know how you like it.  I'd like to get one and build a post-ban mid-length pretty soon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:32:15 PM EDT
Does anyone make a chrome-lined midlength barrel that's crowned?
View Quote
Armalite.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:39:36 PM EDT
My Armalite SOF is mid length and chrome lined but of course came with the Armalite brake so I doubt if the barrel is crowned.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:00:40 PM EDT
Supposedly the Armalites are available w/o the brake now too.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:40:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mike_L:
Supposedly the Armalites are available w/o the brake now too.  
View Quote

Yup,  Talk to Dave at [url]www.quanticoarms.com[/url]
Top Top