User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 4:59:10 PM EDT
from rockriverarms.com/item-detail.cfm?ID=AR0201ASY&storeid=1&image=bblcm.gif
"AR0211ASY  Chrome Moly Barrel Assembly, 16" Mid-Length, Post-Ban  $160.00"

that should be a crowned barrel right?

and the only thing they're doing chrome lined is they're "R4" barrels correct?  And those are not mid-length handguards but standard shorty right?

Does anyone make a chrome-lined midlength barrel that's crowned?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 6:35:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Steve @ [url=www.adcofirearms.com]ADCO[/url] has what you are looking for: RRA chrome-lined, mid-length barrels but I'm not sure if they are crowned or not.  Drop him an email.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 7:32:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Just out of curiosity, how do you know?  I don't see them listed on that website.  I hear people all the time talking about adco having stuff I don't see listed.  Is it a call & see kinda thing?
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 11:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought from ADCO before, just in quick conversations is sounds like some stuff is hit or miss and on the fly.  Apparently from what I get is that sometimes they get very limited quantities of a certain item and don't list it on their website.  Higher quantities of a certain stock is what they list.  That is just what I got from a very brief conversation......
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 1:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, how do you know?  I don't see them listed on that website.  I hear people all the time talking about adco having stuff I don't see listed.  Is it a call & see kinda thing?
View Quote

It's the second barrel down on the left: [url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/rockriver/rockriverbbls.cfm?page=rra[/url]
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 4:22:47 AM EDT
[#5]
RRA's web-site only has the most commonly occuring part numbers listed.  Last time I was over there (last week), they did have some pre-ban mid-length chrome-lined barrels.  I got one last year when they had a few...had the brake permanently affixed and have a post-ban TASC rifle.  Easiest way to find outfor sure is to call them.
Sluggo
Link Posted: 12/21/2003 7:28:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

It's the second barrel down on the left: [url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/rockriver/rockriverbbls.cfm?page=rra[/url]
View Quote

thanks, I don't know why I didn't see it before.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 5:32:11 AM EDT
[#7]
No problem.  If you get one let me know how you like it.  I'd like to get one and build a post-ban mid-length pretty soon.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Does anyone make a chrome-lined midlength barrel that's crowned?
View Quote
Armalite.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 1:39:36 PM EDT
[#9]
My Armalite SOF is mid length and chrome lined but of course came with the Armalite brake so I doubt if the barrel is crowned.
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 2:00:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Supposedly the Armalites are available w/o the brake now too.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2003 3:40:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Supposedly the Armalites are available w/o the brake now too.  
View Quote

Yup,  Talk to Dave at [url]www.quanticoarms.com[/url]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top