Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2007 5:21:03 AM EDT
Will a Geseille high speed trigger work with the DPMS  .308 Lower,  

and which trigger groups will absolutely not work with the DPMS.  

looking to upgrade from stock.

thank you!!
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 8:02:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Thats what I use in mine.
Any AR15 trigger will fit but, there is one that contacts the top of the 308 carrier and must be modified. Sorry I don't remember which one.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Any AR15 trigger will fit but, there is one that contacts the top of the 308 carrier and must be modified. Sorry I don't remember which one.

RRA two stage needs a little stoning and I believe the JP as well.
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm in the same boat as JHarm, what does everyone recommend?
Link Posted: 11/30/2007 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I went with the small pin CMC unit in my 24" LR 308. Only issue I had was the lower receiver must be slightly thiner than a regular AR as I had to use two S/S washers to shim the KNS pins. the pins were a little too long otherwise works great though.
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
I put a Timney in mine, works great and is 1000x better than the one it came with.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top