Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 10:40:18 PM EDT
I'm wanting to build a AR15. I found a company, that advertises a carbon fiber lower AR15 Receiver. The company is JFK Inc. Can anybody tell me about them or this lower???? They also have a forged military spec. lower. I'm looking for a good rifle, but cant afford a to on my police wages. Anybody have some real good and cheap places to buy from???       Thanks David Crockett Sr.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
they have a bad rep here.

search the equipment exchange for std forged lowers, most of them are going for around $100
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm new to this site. Were and how to get to exchange?? What is bad about that company? I just curious. You know how us cops are????
Thanks David Crockett Sr.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Eqiup. Exchange

Its in the top right corner on the webpage - look for "Equipment Exchange" Tab
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
they have a bad rep here.

search the equipment exchange for std forged lowers, most of them are going for around $100

plus 1
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:19:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Stag lowers are quite popular these days and of good quality. They tend to go for about $95 stripped or about $155 with all parts except a stock.

I have one and am happy with it. I did have a cosmetic issue when I first got it but Stag took care of it, no fuss what so ever.

Good luck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top