Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 11:40:37 AM EDT
Anyway to mount a sling swivel onto them.??? It will be on my SPR and mounting a sling to the buffer tube is just too close to the other end. thanks!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:44:46 AM EDT
[#1]
If your sling is QD, you can put a GGG, KAC, or MI mount on the horizontal slot of your stock.  Personally, I just ran my three point sling through the vertical slot.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:54:45 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for the response..can you be more specific which mounts you mean that will work>?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
thanks for the response..can you be more specific which mounts you mean that will work>?

Check out this one from GG&G
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:00:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Mounts similar to this...

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:04:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Here are examples of GGG QD mounts.  The non QD versions have non pivoting sling swivels.

The one on the left is for the old style carbine stock, center and right are for M4/Gen II  style stocks.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:04:26 PM EDT
[#6]
looks great...!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top