Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 11:31:32 PM EDT
well i finally cooled down from my tactical armchair commando binge and after a clint eastwood vietnam movie extravagansa i decided to go back to good ole plain jane.... now i didnt necessarily want to go all the way back to sp1 and such, i just wanted a plain and simple rifle so i ordered a custom upper from del-ton..i could not resist the price. it is a 20'' wilson barrel with a4 flat top and detach carry handle... in my recent times with my burris and eotech i have completely forgot about the iron sights. i really want to get back into spit on the front sight post marksmanship. i know that the detach carry handle is not plain jane but if i ever felt the need to add an optic i didnt want to be kickin myself in the ass. now my questions...i have never dealt with del-ton before, how fast are they with shipment and how good have they treated ya?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:15:47 AM EDT
[#1]
i have read good things about delton but no personal experience.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:10:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I just recieved my order from them yesterday. Del-Ton was awesome to deal with, pleasant and very prompt with replies to e-mails, and everything was as ordered.

Now I have to do the "pee-pee-dance" waiting on my new lower to get to my FFL...  I got so excited last night that I tore apart my Bushmaster so I could see what everything would look like
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top