Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2003 1:24:06 PM EDT
i am wondering how many people would be interested in purchasing an ar 15 lower drill jig? i am currently talking to my local machinist about building a few. right now i am just looking for a number to give him. at this time i have no details on material or completion date or price, if it even happens. if you are interested please email me so that i can get an idea and let me know what they are worth to you all.
thank you for your time

trevor

[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I've thought about it, but if you go to [url=http://www.savvysurvivor.com/osi_gunsmithing_tools.htm]OSI Gunsmithing[/url], they alread make one.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#2]
But why spend almost 300 dollars if i could get one cheaper? plus i have heard that some of the osi jigs are not of the best quality.

trevor
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 3:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
That's true, if you can get one cheaper.  Hopefully the machinist is a good friend of yours, usually to set up tooling and make a prototype is very time consuming and expensive.  But if this something that he wants to do, go for it.  I wish I had my own mill and lathe that I could work on and make one for my self.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top