Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2008 8:57:19 AM EDT
Sorry that my original question was a bit vague. Damn wireless keyboard misses some of my keystrokes and makes look drunk if I don't proof read my posts.

So I was wondering if MEGA's uppers have m4 feed cuts... from your answers I see that some do and some don't... Thank you for answering this. Now I must ask.... Where can one purchase MEGA uppers with m4 cuts?

Although I really don't feel they are very important, I really want to make this build one that I'm patient with getting the exact parts I want and I have my eye on a barrel that has m4 ramps.... just threw that in there so we didn't begin discussing the pros/cons/usefulness of m4 feed ramps.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:24:46 AM EDT
[#1]
If your question is: Do stripped uppers manufactured by Mega Machine Company have anodized M4 feed cuts?

The answer is maybe.  They manufacture them both ways.

- AG
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:45:16 AM EDT
[#2]
some do, some dont
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#3]
depends if you buy them with or with out m4 feed ramps.  dont cut them yourself they are not that important
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 11:10:34 AM EDT
[#4]
This is where I got my Mega receivers with M4 cuts -
www.coldwarshooters.net/index.php
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 12:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They only have the stripped upper available.
www.colemantyler.com/proddetail.php?prod=URARA3SMEGAM4
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top