Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:06:20 PM EDT
   I just found a websight that has some lights. www.digilightusa.comDoes anybody have any experience with these. They do have a remote pressure switch for the t series of lights that is $19.95, but its not advertised on the websight. Im thinking about grabbing a T6 with a tape switch and a 1000 XB for personal use.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:36:55 PM EDT
[#2]
As I've stated in another thread, we've reviewed Digilight along with others.  The website looked nice so I thought they're well built lights like Surefire and PentagonLight.  But they are actually poorly made in comparison, and are all imports with cheap parts.  I would not recommend using them for tactical or weapon mounting at all.  They are more suitable for airsoft and gaming type of use.

Quoted:
   I just found a websight that has some lights. www.digilightusa.comDoes anybody have any experience with these. They do have a remote pressure switch for the t series of lights that is $19.95, but its not advertised on the websight. Im thinking about grabbing a T6 with a tape switch and a 1000 XB for personal use.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That evil ebay has the same cheaper, they are not surefire but I've really had no trouble with mine.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#4]
About the same quality as the Walmart Brinkman---maybe a little less----the more I think about it.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top