Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/16/2005 1:06:20 PM EDT
I just found a websight that has some lights. www.digilightusa.comDoes anybody have any experience with these. They do have a remote pressure switch for the t series of lights that is $19.95, but its not advertised on the websight. Im thinking about grabbing a T6 with a tape switch and a 1000 XB for personal use.
Link Posted: 8/16/2005 1:37:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:36:55 PM EDT
As I've stated in another thread, we've reviewed Digilight along with others. The website looked nice so I thought they're well built lights like Surefire and PentagonLight. But they are actually poorly made in comparison, and are all imports with cheap parts. I would not recommend using them for tactical or weapon mounting at all. They are more suitable for airsoft and gaming type of use.

Originally Posted By Smithy:
I just found a websight that has some lights. www.digilightusa.comDoes anybody have any experience with these. They do have a remote pressure switch for the t series of lights that is $19.95, but its not advertised on the websight. Im thinking about grabbing a T6 with a tape switch and a 1000 XB for personal use.

Link Posted: 8/20/2005 4:29:57 PM EDT
That evil ebay has the same cheaper, they are not surefire but I've really had no trouble with mine.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:54:06 PM EDT
About the same quality as the Walmart Brinkman---maybe a little less----the more I think about it.
Top Top