Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/24/2006 7:08:19 PM EDT
I have a detachable front sight on my railed gas block and I cant seem to get it adjusted low enough. I think I may have an oddball size. it measures 1.5" from the top of the rail to the shelf where the ears come up off of. the tip of the post stands .125" above that when adjusted all the way down. is this the standard size? I have a troy industries flip up rear so i don't think that is the problem. I emailed them asking what height that should be though. can someone measure their non flip detachable front sight (looks like the standard sight but attaches to a rail gas block) and see what height it is?

does anyone make a slightly shorter version?
Link Posted: 8/25/2006 5:35:53 PM EDT
[#1]
anybody? c'mon I know someone has one of these laying around. can you spare me two minutes and measure it? the fixed (non flip) detachable front sight for railed gas blocks.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top