Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/28/2006 7:20:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 9:05:33 AM EDT by diveriter]
I have a Colt "CM" marked A2, auto sear reliefed upper. From the documentation I've read, this is a large hole .316 upper. This looks like it will make a nice auto sear drop in project later, but what lower will work with this upper? I figured a large hole Colt lower, but anything else? And where, can I find large hole lowers? I am under the impression large hole anything is tuff to come by.

From what I've read this is considered a NON- "mil-spec" upper. Does this mean I have to take note on what bolt groups, barrels and other parts I buy for this?

Top Top