Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 5:12:50 AM EDT
I think that is the stock i'm inquireing about hear. I saw it in a thread hear once, they were replicas going for something like 70 bucs or something. Does anyone know where I could find one? Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:23:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Look in the Equipment Exchange.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:26:34 AM EDT
[#2]
There was an Airsoft replica being sold here for abaout that price.  Those who bought it said it was pretty good, for the money.  LMT is making a copy as well, around $200.  Check the Equipment Exchange for any of either for sale.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:54:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Ok thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I have one of these stocks.   I have since bought several genuine LMT's,  so if you want to buy the replica I can sell it to you if interested (stock only, you will have to obtain the milspec buffer tube, buffer and spring).   It is in excellent condition.   I may put this and my Vltor on the Equipment Exchange soon, they are sitting here in the shop doing nothing.

I have close up photos if you are interested.   Please send IM, thanks.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Damn, Kisara, your workbench looks like mine...................an AR graveyard..............or maybe an AR assembly line...............take your pick.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I would be interested in checking out those pics...and probably be interested in purchasing it from you. If it's already sold can you point me in the direction of where you purchased it. Thanks!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top