Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/24/2003 9:58:36 AM EST
Just got a RRA collapsable stock to replace my A2. What size buffer do I need and where is a good place to get it?

Thanks alot.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:34:25 AM EST
Look on EE for a carbine buffer and spring.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 10:56:28 AM EST
Is this a true collapsable stock that you are putting on a preban rifle or a fake telestyled stock that you are putting on a postban rifle? If it's a true telestock, you'll need a carbine sized buffer/buffer spring. If it's a fake telestyled stock, then your A2 buffer/buffer spring will work if it's the newer ribbed telestyled stock. If it's the older CAR telestyled stock, then you will need a carbine sized buffer/buffer spring. If this is a postban rifle that you are planning to put a telestock on, then IBTL. [:D]
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 1:35:11 PM EST
www.Georgiaprecision.com is probably the best place to get the parts, just order the same thing myself for my Magpul (on my legal preban of course!) www.brownells.com might be a bit more expensive, but the shipping is $3.50 if it is under 16 oz, which it should be.
Link Posted: 11/24/2003 6:15:31 PM EST
Thanks alot.
Top Top