Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2004 4:48:44 PM EDT
I went to the gun show today and saw an adjustable buttplate on an AR. It looked and felt good. Anyone know where to find one(website), what brands are good? Anyone have any experiences with them? Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 8:13:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/3/2004 8:15:08 PM EDT by Hoplophile]
They are available from Fulton Armory, DPMS, Brownells and many others.  Bushmaster and Armalite may carry them as well.  They tend to be a little expensive.

BTW, what part of TN are you from?  I just spent Christmas with in-laws near Dechard/Winchester.

Top Top