Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2003 8:59:50 AM EDT
Just looking for some input from you guys on the subject. Like or dislike bushmaster magazines?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#1]
which ones?
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok this is an ongoing question that is commonly brought up on here.  

Personally all the 10 round mags they sell now I have had good results with and never had a problem with yet.  I have no experience with the 30 round LE/Gov't mags but I'm sure they are just as good and if I'm not mistaken they are made by DPMS.  I might be wrong and if I am rest assured someone will correct me.  

Have you read the mag faq?

Now that I think about it they may be made by Labelle.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 4:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Bushmaster mags are the only mags I haven't had problems with. I bought 10 of them. I have 2 that I don't clean on purpose to see if I can get them to jam, 4000 rounds and still no problem.
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:49:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The current production 10rnd mags from Bushmaster are the best 10rnd style mags I have tried. Their old ones sucked big time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 9:56:31 PM EDT
[#5]
My old Bushy 10 RD cracked open when it saw some abuse. (not banging around, just shooting a lot of rapid fire. all GI mags cameout fine)

Newer ones are fine but I still don't trust them as much as I trust GI 30 rd mags.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#6]
The one ten rounder that came with my rifle and the two 30 rounders I got at the last gun show I was at work great. In the two thirty rounders I put in new springs and orange followers from Computer Guy. No problems.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top