Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2004 7:33:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 7:34:23 PM EDT by BillofRights]
It would need to be strong enough to tap a thread in steel. Any place I can rent the tap, or any gunsmiths, or machine shops that do this? Thanks
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 7:51:03 PM EDT
ID say brownells sells the tap and die.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:12:30 AM EDT
Enco sells the buffer tap. I'll see if I can find the part number.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 5:51:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/26/2004 4:34:18 PM EDT by garr]
Try Harbor freight for the 1/1-8 bit.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 7:18:43 AM EDT
Top Top