Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 3/17/2005 8:54:37 PM EST
I just purchased a Samco G27 grip - wished I would have handled it first (ordered it over the Internet). It looked rubberized, but is hard plastic.

Who makes a grip that looks like that but is rubberized like the Hogue grips?
Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:48:34 PM EST
i'd say ergo grip is what you were thinking. they make both hard plastic and ruberized though so make sure you get the one you want.

Link Posted: 3/17/2005 9:52:57 PM EST
Top Top