Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/4/2009 7:17:28 AM EDT
I have a 10.5" Noveske barrel on a Vltor VIS-2A 10". I don't have enough room to my mount my suppressor when it comes in, it looks to be about .5" short of barrel. I can either cut the VIS rail back .5" or buy a new barrel. Looking for a nice quality barrel that will be just as good or better than my Noveske QCB 10.5". I was considering BCM BFH, BCM SS410, Sadre Defence, and ADCO Custom CM-V. What do you think?
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 7:40:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I think the BCM SS410 will be just as accurate as your Noveske if you have the stainless barrel. If you're using an N4 light you'll most likely notice an increase in accuracy.

The BCM BFH and the Sabre are pretty standard combat style barrels. And very well made at that.

The ADCO has great stats and of course the guys up there have a stellar reputation but I just haven't heard as much about those barrels yet as the others. I'm sure they're just as good as the others and I have a build planning on using one, so by all means fear not buying the ADCO. Only problem is they look to be out of stock on the 11.5".

With all that being said, if you're gonna run a can my preference is to a heavier weight barrel to cut down on the front-heaviness of a can, but 11.5 is short enough that ANY of those tubes would suit you well. The only thing I'm not certain of is Stainless bbls while using cans. I just haven't seen it much and was wondering why a while ago.

My recommendation: ADCO if in stock first. BCM SS410 second. BCM BFH and Sabre tied for third.

ETA: in now way is that list i just posed mean in any way that the last two are worse than the first two. I believe they are all equal barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top