American Ammunition 223 55GR FMJ

223 55GR FMJBT NATEK AMMO 20/BOX

Igman New Remanufactured Ammo

ULTRAMAX 223 62GR FMJ 50/BOX

black hills remf ammo also

thanks in advance
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:20:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Black Hills blue box (remf ammo) works flawlessly in my rifle and is very accurate.  For the price its the best for plinking and target IMHO.

Shok
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 11:52:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
American Ammunition 223 55GR FMJ

Very good ammo, accurate and generally inexpensive.

223 55GR FMJBT NATEK AMMO 20/BOX

Novelty.  I've tried some and had no problems (but the test was only 100 rounds).  Some on this site have reported case separations and melted cases.  I had no such problems.  It's very light, but cost as much (if not more) than other brass cased ammo so it's just a novelty.

Igman New Remanufactured Ammo

Sorry can't help you, I've nver even heard of the stuff.

ULTRAMAX 223 62GR FMJ 50/BOX

I won't touch the stuff after the some of the information (and pics) that have been posted here.  If Brouhaha says it's to be avoided - well that is good enough for me.

black hills remf ammo also

AWESOME stuff.  I was late to the Black Hills game compared to some but I'm really enjoying it.  Excellent accuracy at a good price, with lots of options for bullets.  It's even very low flash (which was great when we had neutered AR-15s).  Of all the ammo you listed this is by far my favorite and the only product I buy consistantly.

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top