Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 10:15:18 AM EDT
I was wondering what a bandoleer of 140 rounds of bright & shiny '67 dated LC M193 would be worth?  It is all on stripper clips in the cardboards with a loader spoon.  The bandoleer is dated '67 also.  Thanks for any insight!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Since you have gotten no replies so far, I'll give you my opinion, but that's all it is...

To someone who will shoot it, it's worth not much more than the going rate of XM193.

To a collector of vintage Vietnam era AR15/M16 related items, the sky is the limit and I bet it would fetch a pretty penny if sold on the right auction site.  If I was into collecting that on my current budget, maybe $100 tops which is $.70 per round I think.

I don't think I have helped any here.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Lets see, 68 dated "NAM" M1 Carbine ammo on clips in Can $75.00 per 500 rounds. Thats what I paid at the show before last. He had plenty the last show also. Nam era USGI Match .45 ammo, $8.50 per box of 50. Good stuff.

25 cents a round if on clips and bando'ed is a fair price if you ask me for someone into the NAM era. 20 cents if not.

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:12:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  That gives me a better idea of what I have.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top