Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2005 10:36:06 AM EDT
I am trying to find information on an AR15 style rifle.  The only markings on the lower are: Advanced Armament Inc.     M 15  Cal.223 and it has a 3 digit serial number.  Where can i find information of Manufa. date, value and how rare is the piece.
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 1:48:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Should have a city state on it too. One shows up for sell about once every year or so. Fairly rare. worth what ever you can get someone to give you for it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 6:45:53 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for your reply.  the lower does have a city and state on the receiver.  The piece seems very well built and i believe it is milled from solid stock.  What I have noticed is the lower seems wider than most AR lowers.  because it is wider damage to the dust cover occurs if cover it is left open when upper and lower are closed. \
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top