Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 1:11:31 PM EDT
I am planning on buying a carbine for 3 gun shoots, home defence, and plinking I am seriously considering the LR300M/L. I am issued the M4 and have access to HK53,HK36K+C,Sig 551+552,and a LR300 I've shot all of them finding I like and dislike different parts of each wpn but I need to keep my muscle memory with the AR/M16 so the LR appeals to me IF the operating system is solid and reliable. I don't have time at work to put the LR that we have thru it's paces so I'm looking for feedback from some of you who have put 30K + rounds thru one. I have noted some other threads mentioning problems with the return spring overheating and getting to weak to cycle after sustained fire, is this a problem that happened with earlier models or is it still an issue?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top