Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 9:41:21 AM EDT
You call your best friend's voice mail and leave this message," Aw man, Billy, the brown truck of happiness pulled up and dropped off my RRA flat-top upper with a BM M4gery barrel with a permanently mounted Phantom today. I can't wait until my LaRue Tactical BUIS and Eotech mount comes in so I can put a HOLOsight on that sucker and zero it with a Santose 50 yard IBZ!"
That's semi true, the upper actually came in after the LaRue gear and the Eotech came in first..poetic license. My friend didn't understand half of what I said anyway.

I also sent a bulk email to all my friends about it, too. Half of them didn't understand it either and the others were just as excited so they could line up to shoot it. I mounted it temporarily on my preban Colt until around the 14th, when I should be receiving a RRA NM lower. When all my play purties come in, I'll figure out how to post pics.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:09:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Got to love the BRD!!  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 11:07:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
You call your best friend's voice mail and leave this message," Aw man, Billy, the brown truck of happiness pulled up and dropped off my RRA flat-top upper with a BM M4gery barrel with a permanently mounted Phantom today....

Replace the name Billy, with Jarod, and thats exactly what happened a week ago  ;)  hehe
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I must have emailed or called a half dozen of my friends..it was almost as exciting as when my daughter was born. That's almost sad..But all my kids want to shoot "daddy's gun with the red dot on it."
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]
..."When you've seen this thread 12 times."
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top