Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2005 10:27:27 AM EDT
i have a quick question about the YHM handguards.  I have heard different information as to if they will fit a colt or not.  can anyone give me a definate answer before i put in an order?

thanks,

adam
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#1]
On Yankee Hill Machines website, the specifically state there are two model numbers for the carbine length handguards...one for the standard carbine uppers (RRA, Bushmaster, ect) and one for Colt uppers.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks, for the reply - i was in the 'kit' section of their site and didnt see that info - went back and found the colt part# under the regular forarm section.  

ohh well - ive already placed an order for MI handguards - hope they will work just as well.

thx again for the reply.

adam
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top