Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/24/2007 1:39:20 PM EDT
Picked up a robinson xcr the other day and finally put together some loades. 69 grn sierra mk showing potential with 5 shot 100 yrd group measuring 1.5" 4 of which measure .8 the fifth is high and to the right making group 1.5. Thats just the first workup I have done. so I think its got good potantial. anyone else doing any accuracy work on xcr. any suggestions for custom barrel and smith. Had to really work over my trigger. worst Ive ever seen. ground a bunch of metal off and needs to have more but if I go anyfurther the safety will quit working. any sign of custom triggers?Any info on trickin one of these out would be very helpfull.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the ARMS&TACTICS fourms.. you will get more help there.Also i have 2 XCR'S and yes they are great rifles, the more you shoot it, the more you WILL like it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Picked up a robinson xcr the other day and finally put together some loades. 69 grn sierra mk showing potential with 5 shot 100 yrd group measuring 1.5" 4 of which measure .8 the fifth is high and to the right making group 1.5. Thats just the first workup I have done. so I think its got good potantial. anyone else doing any accuracy work on xcr. any suggestions for custom barrel and smith. Had to really work over my trigger. worst Ive ever seen. ground a bunch of metal off and needs to have more but if I go anyfurther the safety will quit working. any sign of custom triggers?Any info on trickin one of these out would be very helpfull.

I was doing about 1.5 MOA at 100 yards as well with some handload done by a hardcore competition shooter. Trigger was fine. I had no complaints there. It's a tad heavy, but I will refrain from any mods till 1000 rounds or so
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 4:18:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Have read some other reports of sub moa. Im not holding my breath
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top