Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 10:26:51 AM EDT
My Bushmaster has a removable carry handle and a 16" barrel with an integrated front site.
I want to put a Trijican Reflex II on it but I am afraid that the front site is going to be in the way.
Does anyone have this combination or similar and does it all work together?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Ends up being preferance, but I hated it when it was on mine! gid rid of the front sight go with rails and get a flattop and it'll be sweet!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got a bunch of those in use right now. They work fine. The mount that comes with the sight allows for co-witnessing of the iron sights if you have the flip up rear. I personally don't like the reflex sights, but they work.

If you're reactive shooting, you won't even notice the front sight.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#3]
The Reflex II works well in conjunction with a standard front sight base when using the A.R.M.S. mount with their spacer.

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you everyone.  I picked it up yesterday.
When I am looking correctly I don't even see the front site.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:29:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thank you everyone.  I picked it up yesterday.
When I am looking correctly I don't even see the front site.

is it absolute co-witness or lower third?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top