Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2005 5:02:22 PM EDT
I need to know if a rifle length free float tube will go further than the front sight base or gas block on a midlength gun.   I want a midgun, but a rifle length handguard,  any suggestions etc would be cool.  Pics of this setup would be cooler..
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:18:22 PM EDT
[#1]
OK, I'll cut you a break since you are not a member.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=245191

Come on, you got $20, don't you?

G
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#2]
lol cut me a break on what?
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#3]
If you don't know it won't help to try to explain.

G
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, a rifle length FF tube will cover a midlength gas block.

I think glock was saying to use the Search function.  Not sure what words would get you that answer real quick using search, but it is there.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#5]
yeah I am a dumbass,   I was eating mcdonalds burger and didnt catch it,  I tried the search function but never seen the midlength picture forum thingy
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:09:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Good taste in set ups. I need to get my Middy-Dissy build back in gear soon.
Link Posted: 8/15/2005 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I dunno,  I just noticed in my RRA cat that the 18" Varmit barrel is a midlength barrel,.  I have 1200 for this build and want to do it right,  will mainly use it to well shoot targets from 100-600 yards,  I can burn an instant 200 off that for the JP Laminated thumbstock,  and 150 for the JP Tube,  I see alot of the railed tubes on the pic forum,  but I dont kick in doors, or sneak up on shit or anything like that,  Just a simple no frills go to work guy.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top