Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2014 6:04:32 PM EDT
It looks like it will, but just wanted to confirm...

Also, is there an in-stock source right now for AR-15 lowers that will take Glock magazines?

Thanks!

Sven
Link Posted: 1/13/2014 8:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  I've been running a DDLES Glock modified bolt in my DDLES Colt pattern lower for about 3000 rounds now.  Can't help on the second part.
Link Posted: 1/13/2014 8:30:27 PM EDT
[#2]
If you find something out there Sven let me know. I have been half ass looking for a while.

I posted in another thread that I wish more people would make them. JP and Lone Wolf both have them listed but not in stock. More players equals better chances for us
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 12:49:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 8:08:15 AM EDT
[#4]
There are a ton of cool things that could be done but my main suggestion is to make it like the DDLES with the proper size magwell.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 8:15:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Riflegear.com carries them and the Colt pattern ones, but they may be out of stock.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes it will. I asked the same question to ADCO when they cut my BCG for glock mags.
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Here something from a while back,,, click right there -------> HERE
Link Posted: 1/14/2014 2:40:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I have the Gen2 Lonewolf, I'd buy another if I could find one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2014 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There are a ton of cool things that could be done but my main suggestion is to make it like the DDLES with the proper size magwell.
View Quote

+1. An angled glock magazine out of standard sized magwell just does not look right.
Link Posted: 1/25/2014 3:30:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Lone WOlf has no ETA on lowers, DDLES said "in a few weeks" but they say that about every product that is out of stock forever- don't necessarily get the "warm fuzzies" with them based on past reviews.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top