Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2005 8:53:59 AM EDT
Since the question was brought up in this thread ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=251551  I figured with all my other problems with my bolt action AR, I would find out from yall what I can about the upper Here are two pics, of the only markings on the front of the upper,right where the gas tube goes in its marked with a "M", the letter "M" is the only mark I can find on the upper, understand when I bought it I was told it was a marietta made upper, but, what is yalls opinion, and if anyones got anymore ideas on how to turn my "bolt" action AR into a semi-I would appreciate it.

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:29:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:56:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Im totally confused when it comes down to the manufacturer of those upper receivers

Heres what I know about them...

I was told by the guy (AR15 parts dealer) that I get those exact same uppers from that it is Martin Marietta manufactured...

Ive been told by a few members here at arfcom that it is LAR manufactured...

I dont know who to beleive...

Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Im totally confused when it comes down to the manufacturer of those upper receivers

Heres what I know about them...

I was told by the guy (AR15 parts dealer) that I get those exact same uppers from that it is Martin Marietta manufactured...

Ive been told by a few members here at arfcom that it is LAR manufactured...

I dont know who to beleive...

You to? It is a very sweet little upper, Id just like to know.
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I realy like them too... I use them for all of my builds and have had excellent results from each and every one of them... One day I hope to actually find out the true answer to your question too...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top