Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 8:56:23 AM EDT
I am looking for a 18" SPR profile barrel.  It needs to be setup for a Midlength gas system.  Something that comes with a matching bolt would also be nice.  Anyone have them in stock?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:18:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Him, is good too
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
me

So the rifle length gas tube I bought to go with the SPR Barrel I bought from you isn't gonna work?

ETA: Maybe I should clarify, not trying to imply that this is anyones fault but mine, your service was excellent and I will definitely buy from you again. I bought the gas tube along with all my other parts from another vendor and just assumed the gas system was rifle length. Im glad I saw this now, instead of next week, when I'm planning on finishing the build.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:54:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
me

So the rifle length gas tube I bought to go with the SPR Barrel I bought from you isn't gonna work?

ETA: Maybe I should clarify, not trying to imply that this is anyones fault but mine, I bought the gas tube along with all my other parts from another vendor and just assumed the gas system was rifle length. Im glad I saw this now, instead of next week, when I'm planning on finishing the build.

I offer 18" SPR barrels in both rifle and MID gas systems. I sell 1 MID to every 50 rifle length gas system barrels.

I just "test fit"everything and it is a rifle length barrel I bought.... I am still a newbie at building these in case anyone cant tell. Carry on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:16:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I offer 18" SPR barrels in both rifle and MID gas systems. I sell 1 MID to every 50 rifle length gas system barrels.

That is what is called a clue.

If you have to ask, then you've missed the clue.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top