Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2007 8:56:23 AM EDT
I am looking for a 18" SPR profile barrel. It needs to be setup for a Midlength gas system. Something that comes with a matching bolt would also be nice. Anyone have them in stock?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:04:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:18:16 AM EDT
Him, is good too
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:33:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/19/2007 9:39:23 AM EDT by RIA45ACP]

Originally Posted By bigbore:
me

So the rifle length gas tube I bought to go with the SPR Barrel I bought from you isn't gonna work?

ETA: Maybe I should clarify, not trying to imply that this is anyones fault but mine, your service was excellent and I will definitely buy from you again. I bought the gas tube along with all my other parts from another vendor and just assumed the gas system was rifle length. Im glad I saw this now, instead of next week, when I'm planning on finishing the build.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 9:37:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 11:54:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RIA45ACP:

me

So the rifle length gas tube I bought to go with the SPR Barrel I bought from you isn't gonna work?

ETA: Maybe I should clarify, not trying to imply that this is anyones fault but mine, I bought the gas tube along with all my other parts from another vendor and just assumed the gas system was rifle length. Im glad I saw this now, instead of next week, when I'm planning on finishing the build.

I offer 18" SPR barrels in both rifle and MID gas systems. I sell 1 MID to every 50 rifle length gas system barrels.

I just "test fit"everything and it is a rifle length barrel I bought.... I am still a newbie at building these in case anyone cant tell. Carry on.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:16:53 PM EDT

I offer 18" SPR barrels in both rifle and MID gas systems. I sell 1 MID to every 50 rifle length gas system barrels.

That is what is called a clue.

If you have to ask, then you've missed the clue.
Top Top