Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2004 7:38:44 PM EDT
Someone was carrying A1 carry handles. I want one, can anyone help a brother out?
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:23:26 PM EDT
What do you mean by carry handle?.... If you mean a removeable handle than no, no idea, if you mean an upper reciever with an A1 handle, then Bushmaster, and Fultan armory both have them, the Bushmaster ones are the very late model type with the shell deflector, while Fultan Armory has the earlier types, includeing the "slick sides", alternateivly you could just pick up a used Colt SP1 complete upper reciever price seems to average between $100, and $150 depending on were you look, and thats for the complete upper. barrel (usualy chrome lined 1:12, in government profile "pencil" or "featherwieght" which ever you preffer....), sights, rings, flash suppressor, triangular handgaurds, port door, forward assist everything, already assembled, however it may or may not have the bolt group and or charging handle, it depends on where you get it....
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 8:35:02 PM EDT
cncgunsmithing made a bunch, got mine yesterdayhttp://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=190140
Top Top