Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/18/2003 7:06:36 AM EDT
I have seen a lot of upper receivers for sale in both A2 and A3 configuration lately. The only marking on them is a symbol that looks like a keyhole. Who makes them?

Link Posted: 7/18/2003 10:13:15 AM EDT
See for yourself at: [url]www.biggerhammer.net[/url]
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 3:09:56 PM EDT
I have already looked there, and no reference to the upper with the keyhole symbol.
Top Top