Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/22/2008 7:02:05 AM EDT
I am building an AR with a 16" LMT M4 upper receiver. It will also have a collapsible stock.  Which buffer should I use?

Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#1]
not to hijack here.....but can someone please explain why one buffer over the other when they answer this?  just wanting to learn something here
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:09:01 AM EDT
[#2]
I have used CAR, H, and 9mm buffers with my LMT M4 and they all work fine.
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 7:53:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/22/2008 8:02:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Many want to reduce recoil where others want to alter the firing cycle. Like the above poster posted the Standard LM&T Carbine buffer works fine with almost all .223/5.56 Ammos.

I have tried the Endine Carbine Hydraulic buffer It works well with NATO type 5.56 but has problems with less powerful .223 Ammos. This was the fact in both my LM&T and S&W 16" ARs.

I bought and H buffer at last firearm show and plan on giving it a test.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top