Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2002 3:39:11 AM EDT
I'm an AR newbie and have caught the fever.  Since I've bought it, I have purchased a Trijicon Reflex II (RX06-10) for close range shooting (inside 100M) and a Trijicon ACOG TA01 with the flattop mount for shooting beyond 100M.  I've got a Harris Bipod on my Remington 700 chambered in .308 and love it.

I guess my real question is do I go with the Plain Jane L series, or do I get the LM series with the spring action leg ejection, or do I get the LM-S series with swivel.  Any pros or cons you guys could point out would be tremendously appreciated.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 10:06:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I also have a 6700 and have put some time and thought into getting it where I want it.  I found the shorter BR model to work best for me.  Most of my shooting is from a bench and it keeps the gun low enough for a rear sandbag to work well.  You can always extend the legs out enough for prone.  The tilt adjustment option is worthwhile otherwise you will have to balance the legs out the hard way to elliminate rifle tilt.  

P.s. If your original trigger is anything like mine was I would suggest going with the JP single stage and the speed hammer.  It's smooth as silk.  Cheeper than the jewel.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top